Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vintage Inspiration


I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted something here. I treated myself to this adorable vintage treasure that I found at a local second hand store in town. I went back to look at it three times before buying it. Finally on my Birthday, I thought, today is the day, if it's still there I'm going to get it, and I'm so happy that I did because I absolutely love it. I am so drawn to vintage greeting cards, and super cute things like this. They are so inspiring. Plus I just read that having fresh flowers around is a natural antidepressant. I think after this long winter we all could use an natural antidepressant, I know I could. I have spring fever bad. Can't wait to see the first robin and absolutely can't wait for the daffodils and tulips to bloom. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I saw the first robin on Friday! Yay, spring is officially starting to appear!

    ReplyDelete