Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a beautiful day

Hi all, what a beautiful day! I have a pot of chili slow cooking and it smells wonderful. There is a lot of sunshine out today but still a chill in the air. So it is a perfect day to cook chili.

I am reading two great books right now. One is called "One month to live" subtitled "Thirty days to a no-regrets life." You read a chapter a day for, you guessed it, 30 days. It's very inspiring so far. I'll keep you posted on the highlights. The other book I just started is call "The Creative Call" subtitled "The Artist's Response to the Way of the Spirit." I am hoping to make a connection between art work and faith, Ill keep you posted on that too.

Well that's all for now the little ones are getting restless.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment